Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: just wanted to say hi

  1. #1
    Inactive Member angelbrat2us's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 4th, 2005
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I happened to catch Cherie guesting on Rodney's documentary last night. I went to the same Jr High School as Cherie but was 2 years behind her (a low life little 7th grader [img]confused.gif[/img] I had a crush on Jim C. in their grade who I think was interested in Marie?) I remember the buzz around school about The Runaways and remember Cherry Bomb! Was never able to catch a gig of theirs though. Anyway it was great to see her again (last time I had seen her was in the movie Foxes) and to find out some more information online and see that she's doing so well now. Just wanted to wave! I just ordered her book on ebay. We were all so proud of the band back then but now that I'm older I can just imagine how hard it must have been for her and the other girls with them being so young. Take care Cherie!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello Angelbrat,
    Welcome to Cherie's board. You should check out Cherie's new passion, Chainsaw sculpture, over at ChainSawChick. She is a very talented lady, and very apprecative of her fans. Hope to see you again.

    roGeR

  3. #3
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Wow angelbrat2us!
    How CCool is that?
    Going to Junior High School with Cherie and Marie Currie! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    I wish I had FANtastic memories like that!

    Welcome to Cherie's board! It's a Ch Ch Ch Cheery place where we have been known to have tons of fun, 4 sure!

    Cherie (the Chainsaw Chick) Currie is presently in Westport, Washington competing in her third, in a row, Chainsaw Carving Competition!

    I'm sure she'll love reading your post when she gets back!

    More later,
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #4
    Inactive Member angelbrat2us's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 4th, 2005
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by ellanoize:
    You should check out Cherie's new passion, Chainsaw sculpture, over at ChainSawChick. She is a very talented lady, and very apprecative of her fans. Hope to see you again.

    roGeR
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">thank you for the welcome Roger and Gus [img]smile.gif[/img]

    I saw that! Actually my niece's husband does it too out of Humboldt County (I think he makes mostly bears) so that was exciting for me to see that she's doing that. I don't know if they ever ran into each other or not though yet as I'm not sure if he competes. I have it on my list to find out.

    She's very talented and my fingers are crossed for her competition!

    If she still has her Futurians 75 yearbook (it's orange) I'm with the 7th graders listed as Sue S. I was really geeky back then... she would never have known me at the time when we were in school. I remember Beth P. in my grade was a real fan of The Runaways though so she might have known of her. I remember being at Beth's house when I first heard their album.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member furicchia blu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2004
    Posts
    247
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello angelbrat2us [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Welcome!


    Cristina

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic